The Premier League may be back in full flow this weekend but don’t you believe the transfer news is taking a back seat.
Things are hotting up in the January window as clubs begin to make their moves.
You never know what a bad result over the next few days could signal.
Friday provided plenty of talking points – and most of them were involving one club.
To keep track of all the latest transfer news and gossip throughout the day, follow our live transfer blog here .
And to see every completed Premier League transfer so far, click here .
Here are four key transfer stories that you may have missed so far today…
Barca told no – but could Coutinho go?
Chelsea have no interest in Barcelona’s offer of Malcom and cash for Willian.
If the Brazilian is to leave, it will only be a straight money deal.
But according to sources in Brazil, the Spanish giants will listen to offers for Philippe Coutinho, 26.
Cesc says goodbye
It’s been known for weeks now but Cesc Fabregas has left Chelsea to join Monaco.
The Blues will make £10million from the deal after agreeing a three-and-a-half-year contract.
Febregas is one of the most decorated players is in the game and but now needs to help his new side beat the drop.
Gabbiadini’s green light
Southampton confirmed the departure of striker Manolo Gabbiadini.
The Italian has joined Sampdoria on a permanent deal.
The Saints confirmed: “Everyone at the club would like to thank Manolo for his efforts during his time at St Mary’s and wish him the very best for the future.”
Barella baby blow
Chelsea’s may miss out on the replacement they want for Fabregas until the summer – because he is set become a father for the second time
Cagliari midfielder Nicolo Barella was about to join the club in the next few weeks.
Barella’s wife is almost six months pregnant and sources in Italy claim she has told her husband that she does not want to leave Italy until the child is born.